Assistant/Duty Manager Hotel -Shepperton £24,000 Our client, a popular hotel situated on the banks of the River Thames require an enthusiastic, reliable and dedicated person...
BAR MANAGER - Luxury Hotel and Spa - Marlow
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bar Manager at a Luxury Hotel and Spa near Marlow.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bar Manager to help completely revaluate the beverage offering at the hotel and really make their mark.
In addition to mixing incredible drinks you will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service are being delivered in order to constantly exceed our guests' expectations. Please note this role does not include afternoon tea service.
- Manages the overall function of Cocktail Bar, Grand Hall and Function Bar facilities, sales and costs to ensure maximum departmental profit is achieved.
- To support with all marketing activities related to the Food & Beverage Department, including the management of social media
- Manage the departmental budget, pay roll and stock.
- Work with the Director of F&B to identify areas for commercial growth within the department.
- To provide services that goes 'Above & Beyond' for the guest's satisfaction and retention creating Wow Experiences.
- Manage the recruitment and training within the bar department to ensure consistently high levels of service
- Co-ordinates and supervises the preparation, presentation and service of food and beverages products to ensure the highest quality at all times.
- To be responsible for team carrying out such functions as interviewing, hiring, employee departmental orientation, performance appraisal of staff, holding regular meetings with the team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant degree in business studies, hospitality management would be preferable
- Minimum 5 years experience working in high-end bars with extensive cocktail knowledge
- Proven and stable track record working in reputable restaurants or luxury hotels.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Organisational skills
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.