Breakfast Chef Boutique Hotel Lymington Up to £20,000 *Live-In accommodation provided if needed*Role Overview: High end Boutique Hotel in the Centre of Lymington. It has...
Breakfast Chef - £9.50 p/h - Hotel - Fareham
Breakfast Chef required for a fantastic hotel group who have a world famous brand name. They are looking to recruit an experienced Breakfast Chef for their corporate and leisure based hotel in Fareham.
You will be work 5/7 days - minimum of 40 hrs - straight shifts with all evenings off.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To support the chef de parties with lunch food preparation
- Breakfast prep and cooking
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What you need to get the job:
- Experience in a professional kitchen environment
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent OR EXPERIENCE
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Salary of £9.50 PER HOUR based on a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Meals on duty
- Excellent tips
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.