Assistant/Duty Manager Hotel -Shepperton £24,000 Our client, a popular hotel situated on the banks of the River Thames require an enthusiastic, reliable and dedicated person...
Are you a committed and driven individual with passion and experience in the catering sector?
We are looking for a passionate Kitchen Manager to work in a brand new site/kitchen delivering a new food experience for a National Cinema chain.
As a kitchen Manager you will be reporting to the General Manager, you will manage all aspects of the day to day operations of food and beverage. You will work in conjunction with the Deputy Manager, and will be responsible for overseeing the Kitchen team.
Key information (Kitchen Manager):
- Salary : £27,000 per annum + £2,000 London Living Allowance
- Working hours: 40 hours per week (Straight 8 hours shifts)
- 7 day operation - Must be able to work on weekends
- Location : Islington, (N1)
Benefits (Kitchen Manager):
- Company bonus scheme
- pension scheme
- Parking on site
- Meals on duty
Key Responsibilities (Kitchen Manager):
- Monitor performance of suppliers' quality and pricing feeding back to procurement and/or the General Manager
- Ensure the management and implementation of safe working procedures and practices in accordance with Health and Safety legislation
- Ensure the quality of the food from the kitchen drives additional and repeat purchases as well as assisting in the Bar Operation decisions when required
- Leading the team on shift within the kitchen to deliver the food and beverage offering with the Key accountability to ensure assembly and preparation of meals from within the kitchen
- Manage all food & consumables
- Engaging your team with KPIs to drive results
- Evaluating numbers to understand trends in your business
- Previous leadership experience in a fast paced hospitality venue
- Energy, initiative, positivity & resilience with a keen focus on motivating others
- Outstanding communication skills and presentation
- Understanding of compliance, food safety, and risk mitigation processes
- Ability to work weekends and evenings are a must
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.