Blue Arrow are excited to be working with our client, a boutique hotel just outside of Edinburgh, to recruit an experienced Restaurant Manager. The successful...
Blue Arrow are delighted to be working with one of our clients to recruit for an Assistant Manager for their community hospital based in Edinburgh. The hospital specialises in long-term psychiatric and palliative care where patients can stay anywhere from a number of months to several years.
You will responsible for the day-to-day delivery of all services on site at the hospital, which is a very hands-on role. No two days will be the same and the range of your duties will vary greatly throughout the day; it could be that you're in the office completing ISO documentation, to working in the kitchen cooking meals for the residents if there are staff shortages, to carrying out domestic duties within the hospital.
Your working week will be 35hours per week, with occasional weekend work. Hours will be 7.30am - 2.30pm.
Your daily duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Ensure the quality of all the services is maintained at the required levels
* Assist with the financial management of client businesses within agreed targets and budgets
* Ensure that high levels of customer satisfaction are monitored, measured and managed
* Assist with recruitment, training and management of staff
* Assist with ordering of all good and stock control
* Working alongside the domestic team twice a week
* Covering any and all departments when required, such as in the kitchen, doing domestic duties or laundry
This will suit someone who is perhaps a supervisor in a similar environment and is keen to take the next step in their career. Or if you're a qualified chef looking for a change in direction and better hours, then this would be the role for you.
In order to be considered for the role, it is essential that you have a professional cookery qualification, such as City & Guilds 7061/2 and have Level 2 Food Hygiene.
All candidates are required to have an Enhanced Disclosure Scotland due to the environment that you will be working in.
In return you will receive:
* In-depth and on-going training
* Company benefits such as a technology scheme, private dental insurance, private medical insurance
* Company discount scheme for yourself and friends & family
* Ability to purchase additional annual leave
Send your CV for immediate consideration, or follow the instructions to apply now.