Are you a candidate who aspires to help customers?Inbound Customer Service AdvisorsTemporary PermanentBelper£8.39 increasing to £8.79The role:Blue Arrow is looking to recruit large number of...
Blue Arrow is currently recruiting 4x Call Centre Agents for expanding call centre based on outskirts of Derby. (DE56 post code)
This position will guarantee you full time hours on ongoing basis... available overtime and performance based bonus paid monthly.
You would be working for one of the best employers in the area and if your attendance and performance is good it can become a perm job within first 6 months.
You can easily get to work if you drive or don't... free parking available or if you are getting here by public transport, bus stop is literally located outside the call centre and it only takes around 30 mins from Derby or Ripley.
If you are looking to start straight away - Interviews are taking place on 12th September and successful candidates start on 23rd September.
Your main responsibility would be:
- Communicate with customers over the phone and emails.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure that the query has been resolved in timely manner and efficient manner.
- Booking engineers for repairs and service visits.
You might be required to do some cross-selling and up-selling - performance based bonus paid on monthly basis.
To be successful in your role you will be provided with 6 weeks of in-depth training.
You must be available Monday to Friday between 7.30am - 7pm and some Saturday 8am - 3pm, Sunday 8am - 12pm
Rota provided for 5 weeks in advance.
You will definitely feel as a pert of the team in this friendly call centre. Uniform is provided.
You will be using web based platforms and Microsoft applications therefore good computer skills are required.
All candidates must be approachable with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Know-how and experience:
* Demonstrate the drive to deliver world class service to all our customers.
* Ability to use Microsoft applications and web based platforms
* Motivational to work alone or as part of a team.
* Multi- skilled with the capability and ability to offer value added products to meet our customers' requirements (extended warranty plans and policies)
* Flexible approach to learning new skills to support business requirements.
* Self-starting with a positive outlook and determination to succeed.
Well performing candidates and might take part in excellence course, which a nationwide recognized certification.
Benefits and Transport Links
* 6 week training scheme provided
* Homemade food type canteen
* Costa Coffee
* Free Parking
* Superstar reward scheme working with Blue Arrow
* Good transport links into local town
* Short walk from bus/train station
* 15 minute drive from nearest city
33 days of holidays per year.
lick apply today! Alternatively please call 07843 211553/ 07741 331659