Permanent Production Operatives x5Location: RipleySalary: £17,480 starting rising to £19,980. Are you an experienced production/manufacturing operative looking for a new and exciting permanent position? If...
Machine Operatives - Belper x4 positions immediate start.
Temporary Position - Ongoing work chance to gain permeant role.
Pay rate £8.73p/h
We are looking to recruit Machine Operatives on a temporary basis for at least 3 to 4 months working a mixture of day's afternoons and night shifts.
If you have your own transport and access to your own vehicle great. Due to the location and shift start and finish times, you will need to have your own driving license and access to vehicle, it is only a 22 minute drive from Derby City centre, and with the start and finish times you will miss the rush hour traffic.
Your new Job Role will involve
you may work with mechanical and computer operated equipment. The main purpose of the role is to install maintain and operate Machinery, ranging from forklift trucks, machines on site and operating manufacturing processes.
As a Machine Operator your duties and responsibilities will be:
* Responsible for the setup, calibration, and operation of machining equipment used to produce or modify parts or products.
* Assisting in the maintenance and repair of Machinery
* To provide cover on other machines in the event of absences
* Perform Periodic checks on equipment and resolve/solve problems.
* Housekeeping of working area and machinery, ensuring H&S standards are adhered to
* Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant H&S procedures
* Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility
* Provide assistance in other areas of the business if required.
As the Ideal Candidate you will be responsible and have skills to match the following:
* Experience using computers
* GCSE's in Maths and English Grades A*- C (Beneficial)
* Experience on Excel, Word and other Microsoft programmes
* Good knowledge of technical machinery
* Key attention to detail
* Willing to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time
* Highly competent in safe working practices (Critical)
* Skilled individuals with knowledge of both machines, fork lift trucks and manufacturing processes etc.
you will be working 37.5 hours per week 7.5 hours per day, over a mixture of days afternoons & nights.
The roles are starting immediately and we are looking for candidates to meet next week ready for a start date.
We anticipate a large response to this role so please use the apply button first, we will then be in touch to take your though the next steps.
If this is something you are looking for them please Click Apply today!