Are you an experienced, passionate and proactive Chef De Partie who is willing to go that extra mile and has a positive attitude?A great opportunity...
We are looking for a Chef De Partie ready to step in and join a well-established team for one of our client at a well-known Hotel based in Elstree.
You will be working alongside an experienced Head Chef, you will have passion for food and have a positive attitude.
Key information (Chef De Partie):
- Salary : Up to £22,500 per annum
- Working hours: Full Time - 40 hours per week
- Shift work 5 out 7 days including weekends
- Location : Borehamwood, (WD6)
Benefits (Chef De Partie):
- Statutory Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Access to Leisure Club
- Discounts across the group
Key Responsibilities (Chef De Partie):
- Ensure that cooking/presentation of food is to a constant high standard
- Ensure all time schedules are achieved when required
- To ensure that food tasks are in line with Head Chef standards
- To assist in ensuring that the cleanliness is maintained within the kitchen
- To be keen and enthusiastic at all times within the kitchen environment
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and equipment
- Ensure that the correct cleaning materials are used
- To have an understanding of the customers' needs
- Ensure attendance of all relevant training and development courses
Skills/Experience required (Chef De Partie):
- Previous experience in same role required
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.