Chef De Partie- 4*Hotel near Uckfield-£25,000 -Live in -Straight shifts- paid overtime The role: A Chef De Partie is required for this...
Job title: Chef de partie
Contract type: Permanent - full time
Salary: up to £23,000 P/A - depending on experience
Hours: Shifts: 35-40 hours a week, straight shifts either 11:30-8:30 or 12pm till 9 pm
- Free on-site parking
- Meals on duty
Are you a Commis chef looking to progress or a Chef de partie who is looking for a next challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity for a chef de partie role within a hotel in Eastbourne.
In this role you will be working alongside other chefs and kitchen staff to ensure smooth running of this
Hotel . All fresh food experience needed.
Location is central , easy accessible by public transport.
Key responsibilities include:
- To prepare, cook and serve food to the highest standard.
- Hungry to develop your skills and be trained to our high industry standards
- Passion for food and confidence when working with fresh food cooking from scratch
- Ability to work as part of friendly kitchen
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in fresh food kitchens
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A "can-do" attitude
- A strong command of the English language
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.