Sous ChefCobhamDaytime Shifts£23 £25k Role Overview:2nd chef needed to work in a small team within a beautiful fresh food café style restaurant. Based in...
CHEF DE PARTIE
AWARD WINNING ESTABLISHMENT
Rewards and Benefits of the Chef role:
- Salary of up to £23,000 per annum
- 2 days off (work/life balance)
- Straight shifts
- Career progression opportunities
- Day time only
Recruiting for a chef who is eager for progression and development for an independently owned Café on the outskirts of Guildford who won the 'Best Café in Surrey 2017' have a great reputation for the taste and presentation of their food which is all made freshly on the premises from scratch using high quality, locally sourced, seasonal ingredients
They really pride themselves on the food they serve which is made using fresh ingredients locally sourced with seasonal twists and specials menus, they take great care in the presentation of their food within a friendly atmosphere.
You will have a genuine passion for food and want to join a fantastic place that will offer great training, progression & development for you. You will work within a tightknit team, working together to deliver exceptional culinary services to your customers.
The Chef hours of work will be daytimes, straight shifts, 5 days out of 7.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Chef:
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Washing up and cleaning of the kitchen
- Preparation of food for large volumes of customers
- Being organised and working as part of a team
- Making sure everything is clean and ready to use
What you need to be successful in the Chef role:
- Past experience of being a chef desirable
- Good communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- NVQ's or equivalent desirable
To Apply - Simply click the 'Apply' button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.