Breakfast Chef Boutique Hotel Southampton Up to £18,000 Role Overview: A boutique Hotel outskirts of Southampton currently is recruiting for an experienced Breakfast Chef to...
Breakfast Supervisor - Southampton - Boutique Hotel - Salary of £20k
A boutique hotel near Southampton are recruiting for a Breakfast Supervisor. They serve fresh, locally sourced food and cater for weddings and other events. The successful candidate will oversee the smooth running of the award winning restaurant during breakfast service and will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends 6.30am - 3.30pm
Breakfast Supervisor Responsibilities:
* Supervise and train the breakfast team
* Ensure breakfast and lunch services run smoothly
* Providing excellent customer service
* Ensure guests are served promptly and efficiently
* Deal with customer queries and complaints
Breakfast Supervisor Requirements:
* Experience as Supervisor in a quality hotel or restaurant
* Willing to learn and progress
* Passionate about the hospitality industry
* Excellent food & beverage knowledge
* A competitive salary of around £20k
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.