Job title: Head Chef Gastro PubLocation: Brighton outskirtsContract type: Permanent full timeSalary: up to £45,000 P/A depending on experience A Head Chef who is fully...
Job title: Bar Supervisor
Location: Brighton outskirts
Contract type: Permanent - Full time
Salary: £23,000 P/A + tips and paid overtime
Hours: 5/7 days working - 45 hrs min - 2 split shifts and 3 straight shifts
Own transport is essential due to location
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Bar Supervisor will include:
* To support the General manager in the overall operational and management of this Gastro Pub to ensure an excellent standard of service that delivers all financial and commercial targets
* To lead, direct and coach front of house staff
* The role requires a strong combination of exceptional leadership, a passion for hospitality, great eye for detail, amazing verbal communication and excellent commercial focus to maximise sales and profit.
* Previous experience working as Supervisor level
* Passionate about hospitality and keen to progress
* A true people person who can engage with customers
* A natural leader who can drive the team
* Self-motivated with a positive outlook
* Good understanding of food and retail
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable to change
* Salary of £23,000 + tips
* Work with a well-established and friendly team with lots of support offered
* Excellent training and opportunities to progress
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.