Blue Arrow are excited to be recruiting for a passionate and talented Senior Chef de Partie to work with our client in Inverness. In the...
Are you a passionate and experienced Chef de Partie?
Are you looking for a new role that will allow you to develop in your new role in a progressive kitchen?
Blue Arrow are excited to be working with our client, a small but busy hotel just outside of Inverness city centre, to recruit an experienced Chef de Partie to complete this stable kitchen brigade. This is for a small but busy hotel just outside of Inverness who have a progressive approach to dining.
You're responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
* Assist in the smooth running of the kitchen
* Take charge of your own section in the kitchen
* Ensuring that all food leaving the kitchen is to the expected standards
* Ensuring that your area is kept clean and tidy
* Following all health and safety in the kitchen and ensuring that you follow all food hygiene practices
You will have a passion for providing excellent standards of food, and have a creative flair when using fresh and local produce. You will have the opportunity to have an active say in the menu and the dishes on offer.
The hotel has plans of expansion, and are looking to recruit a Chef de Partie who is interested in furthering their career with them and progressing with the expanding business.
If this sounds like the role for you, then send your CV for immediate consideration.