Manufacturing Operative required for an immediate start for our client based in Foston, Derbyshire. As a Manufacturing Operative, you will be required to work...
Our national client are looking for full-time Warehouse Operatives/Order Pickers who uphold their key values such as, Honesty, Reliability and Integrity.
Experience is not essential, as the ideal candidate will display a willingness to grasp an opportunity to work for a established organisation - training will be provided all successful candidates!
This is a temp-perm role for the correct candidates.
Key responsibilities are (but not restricted to) as followed:
- Pulls food and drink items from the shelves based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Ensures warehouse goals are met
- Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately
- Performs other general warehouse duties as needed
If you feel that this role suits you, please feel free to apply! If you have not heard back in the space of 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.