An experienced Chef de Partie is required for a First class lounge in Heathrow airport. They serve fresh, locally sourced food and they are looking...
Chef de Partie
Live in Available
Recruiting an enthusiastic, willing Chef de Partie for a well-known hotel in Weybridge. You'll be catering for large groups of people in this 29 bedroom hotel, which also has conference rooms which can seat up to 130 delegates. Live in is also available at this venue, which is situated in a scenic area near the River Thames.
You'll be working 5/7 days, 40 - 45 hours a week, which isn't too strenuous, mainly based on the morning shift, with flexibility to do some lunch and evening shifts.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Chef de Partie (Weybridge):
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Preparation of food for large volumes of customers
- Being organised and working as part of a team
- Working with the head chef to prepare high quality meals and banquets
What you need to be successful in the Chef de Partie role (Weybridge):
- Past experience working in hotels
- Good communication and able to work as part of a team
- Works well under pressure
- Enthusiastic personality and willingness to learn & develop
Rewards and Benefits of the Chef de Partie role (Weybridge):
- 2 days off
- Mainly Straight shifts
- Career progression opportunities
£23k wage plus the opportunity to learn and develop under a Head Chef
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.