Sales Advisor required to work for one of the UK's largest mobile networks at their store in Lichfield. This is a part time position working...
To carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service, duties and where appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues, in order to deliver a quality service to customers in line with agreed service standards.
- Carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service duties, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
- As appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues, giving appropriate advice, guidance and direction to ensure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Respond to a range of demanding enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given.
- Act as a source of expertise to junior / less experienced team members providing coaching as support where necessary and arranging more formal training as appropriate.
- Contribute to the appraisal process, collecting and keeping appropriate data.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes/procedures/ systems.
- Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
- When required support line management with the implementation of changes in own work area.
- Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
- You will ideally have experience in customer service and managing a team.
If you think this is the job for you. APPLY NOW!!