Job Title: Business AdministratorLocation: Ettrick House, 37 South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh, EH12 9EBPay Rate: £9.00ph Potential performance based pay rise after 6 months Contract Term:...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Business Support Assistant to join our clients team in East Lothian for an initial period of 6 months. The main purpose of this role will be providing administritive support to the team and minuting meetings.
- Provision of administrative support including minuting meetings, processing referrals, ordering equipment and adaptations and liaising with referrers and other contacts to obtain additional information and arrange services.
- Word-processing correspondence, reports, forms etc as required.
- General office tasks, eg filing, photocopying and faxing, ordering stationery.
- Processing forms, applications returns etc in accordance with procedures and guidelines.
- Updating information systems including financial records.
- Provide an reception/telephone service for team members ensuring messages from callers are passed to appropriate staff or recorded.
- Maintain a staff and visitor booking in/out system.
- Assist the Administration Officer in the development and implementation of office systems to improve the efficient running of administrative support to the Team.
- Take accurate minutes of Team meetings and Case Conferences when required.
- Recording and collation of statistics
- Any other duties as required.
*Previous experience in taking minutes at meetings
*Excellent oral and written communication skills
*Experience of using databases
*Excellent time management skills
*Excellent organisational skills
*Excellent customer service skills
Pay Rate: £9.46 per hour
Monday to Friday
Location: East Lothian
Initial assignment period of 6 months
If you have the suitable experience or would like more information please click apply now or call Lynsey on 0131 220 4121