Position: Chef ManagerLocation: CENTRAL OXFORD, OX1Hourly Rate: £35,000Type: Permanent, 40 hours per weekAre you looking for a role which offers a great work/life balance, still...
Position: Relief Chef Manager
Location: West Oxfordshire
Salary: Up to £28,000 - plus mileage
Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week
Are you looking for a role which offers a great work/life balance, still working with all fresh food, fine dining element but with occasional weekend work and opportunity for progression within an expanding company? If so then look no further...
- Traveling and working in schools, business and industry sites in the West Oxfordshire and M4 / M40 area
- Cooking quality fresh meals from fresh ingredients
- Ability to manage, train and develop a small team
- Compliance with the company food and health and safety policies and the completion of the company due diligence records
- Completion of the company bookwork
- Weekly stocktaking
What's in it for you...?
- Competitive salary
- Great work/life balance - Only working 40 hours per week
- 28 day holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Only occasional evening/weekend work
- Opportunity to work within a large contract catering company with great career path opportunities.
- Working in a Modern Kitchen
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent craft skills and a passion for great fresh food
- Basic food hygiene and health and safety qualifications
- A "can do" attitude
- The ability to build on the current offering and take the contact to the next level
- Basic IT skills
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly to this advert or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 349 49 or contact via email by