Job Title: Customer Service Advisor Fraud Location: Glasgow, G2 8JD Pay Rate: £10.12 ph Contract Term: (Ongoing) Working Times: 35 hours per week Rotational shifts...
Job Title: Helpdesk Agent
Pay Rate: £9.05 per hour
Contract Term: Temporary up to 6 months
Working Times : Full time, between the unit operating times (8am-8pm) Varied shift patterns
Location: Glasgow G3
* Onsite Canteen
* Recreational/Break out areas
* Weekly Pay
* Paid training
* Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
Do you have previous Customer Service experience?
Are you confident on the phones, using and navigating the Internet?
We're looking for 30 excellent Customer driven agents with good verbal and written communication skills to cover working hours with our client Capita, as part of their B2B helpdesk team starting into training on the 16th,23rd, 30th September and various dates throughout the following 2 months.
Capita Plc is one of the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
This role will report into a Capita Team Leader, where you'll be responsible for providing efficient advice and guidance to the incoming helpdesk enquiries. Since you'll be dealing with small to medium businesses for a government department, you'll be a calm and level-headed person who loves to deliver a reliable service which ensures your customers feel valued and understood.
Who this role suits?
This role would suit people with good communication skills who enjoy dealing with general enquiries over the telephone in a friendly and efficient manner. The skills required for the role are more about having the right, can do attitude as full training will be provided.
What we ask for is people that have had previous customer service experience or have knowledge of call centre operations with a 'can-do' approach and can work under their own initiative and within a team of 8-10 people, keeping to set targets, processes and systems.
What you'll do
* Provide excellent customer service
* Ensure all responses are clear, concise and accurate
* Liaise with third party agencies where required
* Work within a target driven environment and adhere to quality and productivity targets
* Adhere to all Capita policies and procedures.
* Excellent Communication to enable accurate responses to customers and 3rd party enquiries.
* Good computer skills including email, Microsoft Office and knowledge-based applications
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining a high-quality response
* A flexible attitude
* An analytical mind and a talent for learning quickly
* A team player
Blue Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.