Have you ever considered agency work for a flexible work/life balance? We are currently recruiting for Catering and Hospitality Staff to support a number of...
An opportunity has arisen for a Kitchen Assistant to help with the production in a busy cafe unit in Drumnadrochit. This contract is expected to last around 2-3 months, working 5/7 days to include some weekends. We are looking for someone who is flexible to work this duration and support with other clients when this contract finishes. Hourly pay rate is £9.00 per hour.
Key responsibilities include:
* To perform a variety or manual tasks associated with food preparation and production, to include some baking
* To adhere to all Health and Hygiene regulations
* Keeping food contact areas clean and tidy at all times
* To provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers
* Relevant experience within a catering environment
* Committed to producing food to a high standard
* Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate, dated within the last 3 years (Training provided if not a current holder, at a small fee)
* Driving Licence preferable due to the location of this client
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.