Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout...
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK, including 54 high-street branches, Blue Arrow places over 60,000 people in work, each year.
We specialise in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Cleaning, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our Enhancing People's Lives mission unites staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Blue Arrow Sheffield is working in partnership with established Cleaning Contractors / Facility Management Organisations.
Typical Roles and Responsibilities (But is Not Restricted to):
* Must maintain 100% commitment to safety policies and procedures.
* Receives incoming shipments into inventory, posts in online system and places items in warehouse.
* Picks product in warehouse and prepares items for delivery or shipping
* Assembles products to company, customer and manufacturer's standards
* Performs all product testing to quality standards as required by the customer and per company work instruction
* Operates mechanical equipment, hand tools, forklifts and picking lifts
* Makes recommendations to management with respect to product and process improvements
* Assists with physical inventory
* Delivers product as required
* Performs other related duties as required
* Have a high level of visual inspection.
* Have the ability to work on their own in a team environment.
* Be flexible around department duties.
* Have previously worked in a production/manufacturing environment
* Hard working and motivated to work
* 6 months experience
* Ability to work on your own initiative
* Clear understanding and ability to communicate in English
* Folk Lift licence
* UK full driving License
If you are interested in this position please click the apply button. Alternatively please contact Sam Cockerill Blue Arrow on 01142722600.