Chef de Partie Beautiful coastal Restaurant with 5*Accommodation located in Barton on SeaFull Time Permanent Salary: Annual Salary of up to £22 £24,000 + Tips...
Chef de Partie
Luxury Hotel-Lyndhurst- £22 - £24 + Tips
Our client is a fabulous upmarket, boutique hotel located in the beautiful New Forest - Lyndhurst. Their restaurant boasts Rosettes, offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard. They are accredited with fantastic facilities and excellent career opportunities. They are currently recruiting for a Chefs to join their team. As a Chef de Partie you will work 3.5 days out of 7 days per week.
3.5 DAYS OFF PER WEEK!!!
Due to location own transport is essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef De Partie (Lyndhurst):
* To prepare, cook and serve food at the required service time and high standard
* to ensure working areas are clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
* to run a section within a kitchen
* to work alongside the other chefs in the kitchen
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie (Lyndhurst):
* Passionate about delivering a high standard of presentation of all dishes
* Previous experience working in a fine dining establishment, rosette standard ideally but definitely Fresh Produce
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
* Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or equivalent
The Reward/Benefits - Chef de Partie (Lyndhurst):
* Salary of up to £22K - £24 per annum + Tronic
* Great career progression opportunities
* 3.5 days off a week!!!
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.