Do you enjoy the catering industry and have experience in successfully leading a catering team? My Clients is a leading contract catering company and is...
Catering Supervisor - Education Site - Near Ascot - £9.78 per hour!!!
We're recruiting Hospitality Assistants for an Education site near Ascot. Looking for a passionate person with experience and is also good at the paperwork side of the job. Working for a global contract catering company who has the contract at this prestigious private school.
This is a hands on role where you will be involved in helping in the kitchen with food preparation and serving/clearing and cleaning.
Hours are on a rotary shift basis,
It is 32hrs a week
Early shift is 9.00am - 3.00pm
Late Shift is 12.00pm - 8.00pm
One in every 4 weeks to work a weekend
£9.78 an hour
What you need to get the job
* Experience at working in catering and hospitality
* Excellent communication skills
* A fun and outgoing personality and someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
* Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hourly rate of £9.78 per hour
- Plenty of paid overtime opportunity
- Great work/life balance
- Career progression
ACT NOW - PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.