Are you an experienced production/manufacturing operative looking for a new and exciting permanent position?Permanent Production OperativesLocation: RipleySalary: £17,480 Blue Arrow are currently looking to add...
Permanent Production Operatives x5
Salary: £17,480 starting rising to £19,980.
Are you an experienced production/manufacturing operative looking for a new and exciting permanent position? If so, you are at the right place. Blue Arrow are currently looking to add talent to one of Derbyshire's finest manufacturing warehouses which offers straight permanent positions.
Our client is a well-run client that values all of its employees, an established product line with long standing customer partnerships providing them with constant work.
This is an ideal opportunity for those who are looking to secure a permanent position and are looking to develop new skills.
Your role will be working in a busy Production Warehouse that may require you to be flexible to work within different areas of the warehouse.
Your job could range from various tasks:
* You could be working in the main section of the warehouse making the products, mixing the product and filing up their products to ensuring they are correctly labelled and stamped, ready to be distributed out.
* You could be supporting the production supervisors with their production line checks
* You could be supporting production supervisors with their team management and engagement
* You will be reporting into the Production Supervisors and supporting the day to day operations of the business.
The ideal candidate:
* You will have experience working to high quality standards and tight deadlines.
* You will have previous experience working to tight deadlines
* You will have previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
* You are able to work in a fast pace environment
* High levels of numeracy and literacy
* Have a keen eye for detail with accuracy.
* Have the ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
* Have excellent ability to build good relationships with team members
* An enthusiastic and positive personality
* Very good time management and organisational skills.
* Hungry to learn and achieve.
* Must have resilience and stamina.
* Excellent assertiveness, influencing and negotiation skills.
* Previous experience working within a GMP regulated manufacturing environment.
Pay & Hours:
Annual salary: £17,480
After 3 months: £19,980
(There will further opportunity to develop and increase of salaries with training and development.)
Hours: Monday to Friday rotational shift patterns 6am till 2pm, 2pm till 10pm.
So, why should YOU choose this role?
* This client offers clean and tidy working environment with a lot of friendly faces around to help and support you in learning the ropes.
* Permanent placements
* Free parking on site
* Further opportunity to develop and increase of salaries with training and development.
* Ideal for anyone looking to progress within a company.
* Lovely onsite canteen
* Salary increases within 3 months.
An easy 20 minute drive from Derby City centre
Easy commute from local North Derbyshire areas: Belper, Alfreton, Ripley, Somercotes.
If you are successful we are looking to arrange face to face interviews as the first stage, then there will be a 3 stage process with the client on site which will include a full induction of the site to enable you to get the opportunity to see your working environment
As part of the requirements for this role please ensure you have an UP-TO-DATE CV as this will be sent over to the client prior induction.
If this is something you are looking for them please Click Apply today