Are you a driven, proactive and self-motivated Chef De Partie?We are looking for two Chef De Parties to work for one of the leading contract...
Are you an experienced, passionate and proactive Chef De Partie who is willing to go that extra mile and has a positive attitude?
A great opportunity as just arisen for a Chef De Partie to work for one of the most prestigious Contract caterer in the UK at a private School based in Barnes.
You will be working under the guide of experienced Chefs offering room for improvement and progression within the company.
- Salary : £26,200 per annum
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- 7 day operation - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Location : Barnes, (SW13)
- Uniform provided
- Meals on site
- Parking on site
- To ensure that all dishes are presented to the highest standard
- Ensure all time schedules are achieved when required
- To carry out all reasonable tasks expected by management
- Ensure designated area is ready for the start of service
- Carry out all cleaning duties allocated in accordance with the unit cleaning schedule
- Carry out mise-en-place
- Monitor stockholding of perishable items delegated, and rotate stock effectively
- Adhere to all Company and contract rules and regulations
- Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers
- Be able to work unsupervised and manage your own workload
- You will have excellent people skills
- You will be creative and motivated and will have excellent communication skills
- experience of working in a fast-paced demanding environment
- you must demonstrate effective organisational skills
- NVQ level 1 or 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.