My Client is looking for a Chef De Partie. This position will suite someone who is looking to build their career with this well know...
We are looking for two Chef De Parties to work for one of the leading contract caterer in UK to work at one of their School based in Berkhamsted. TERM TIME ONLY!!
You will be joining a team of 5 and you will be working under the guidance of experienced Chefs offering lots of room for improvement and progression within the company.
Key information: Chef De Partie
- Salary : £11.60 per hour - TERM TIME ONLY
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday / 1 weekend in 3
- Location : Berkhamsted (HP4)
Benefits: Chef De Partie
- Annual leave starts at 28 days (including bank holidays) and increases with length of service
- Exclusive discounts are available through our benefits scheme
- Company sick pay
- Employer/employee NEST pension scheme
- Life assurance
Key Responsibilities: Chef De Partie
- Produce all necessary food for all food service operations as required as instructed by theSous chef or Head Chef
- Pro-active ordering maintaining minimum par levels of food for his/her section of the kitchen
- Maintaining quality and quantity control in all aspects, from portion control to freshness of the product presented
- Cover sickness, and follow policies on absenteeism for the whole team
- To support Head Chef /Sous chef in training staff NVQ approved system, records to be available for each individual staff
- To ensure and enforce personal hygiene
- Leading by example is vital for this position
Skills/Experience required: Chef De Partie
- To understand and comply with food hygiene regulations
- To follow Health and Safety Policies and Procedures in every aspect and to be COSHH trained
- To be self-motivated and be able to work without supervision
- Previously experience of working in a fast paced environment
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.