Help Royal Mail deliver Christmas!As a key member of the Royal Mail Christmas Recruitment Team, you will help employ an extra 18,000 sorters to meet...
Our Client is looking for a temporary Inventory and Store assistant to cover holiday and maternity until the end of September. You will work as a member of the Purchasing and Stores team, providing administrative and operation support and assisting with defined processes and objectives of the department
.* Working under the guidance of the Purchasing and Stores Manager and the Lead Inventory and Stores Control Officer (LISCO) to provide day to day stores and administrative support to the Purchasing and Stores team.
* Learn and use hospital computer systems to manage ordering system and stock management
* Accurately receive deliveries and process all paperwork according to company procedures and policies, while at the same time flagging up short delivered goods in relation to our clinets purchase orders.
* Rotate stock using First in First out (FIFO) method to avoid instances of expired stock
* To assist with transferring stock quickly and accurately to stock locations within the department and to other departments
* To assist with daily top ups as may be required or scheduled for all clinical and non-clinical stock locations.
If you are looking for a new challenge and are experienced in data entry and inventory this could be the role for you
You will require an enhanced DBS to be placed with this client
Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
£9.70 per hour.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter or for more information please contact Claire on 01622 662144.