Sous Chef Pub/Restaurant Near Thatcham Up to £30,000 PAA fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sous Chef to join a friendly team at a...
Kitchen Porter - Hook - Pub - £9.00/hour - Progression opportunity
A well-established pub set in Hook. The owners are looking for a passionate person that they will train and progress if they want to. The hours are mainly Mon-Fri 10.00-15.00. But depending on demand this might be some weekends and different shifts. Serving all freshly prepared food.
- Washing up plates/catering equipment
- Cleaning floors, emptying bins & cleaning work surfaces
- Taking in deliveries and checking them off
- Light kitchen prep work
The Ideal Candidate would possess the following....
- Experience of working as a Kitchen Porter or Kitchen Assistant
- A "can do" attitude
- Want to learn and progress in an all fresh produce kitchen
Due to the location of the role you would be best to drive or live in Hook.
What's in it for you...?
- Straight Shifts mainly
- Normal shift 10.00-15.00 Mon- Fri
- Progression and training within the company
- Salary of £9.00/hour
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.