Do you have previous Reception / Switchboard experience? Are you confident in delivering excellent customer service? Are you immediately available for ad-hoc temporary work in...
Do you have previous Reception / Switchboard experience?
Are you confident in delivering first class Administration Support and excellent Customer Service?
Are you available for temporary work in the Glasgow area?
If so Blue Arrow could have the ideal role for you!
Blue Arrow Glasgow are seeking an experienced Receptionist for our client based in the East End of Glasgow
As a Receptionist, you'll greet visitors both face-to-face and on the phone in a friendly and professional way.
You should be able to deliver excellent customer service along with dealing with general administration and maintaining company standards at all times.
Day-to-day duties include
* Acting as the first point of contact for our visitors, in person and over the phone.
* Managing a large volume of customer calls via a busy switchboard and dealing with enquiries effectively and efficiently.
* Assisting with general administrative duties when required.
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* High standards of organisation and the ability to multi-task.
* A genuine interest in delivering great service and going the extra mile
* Able to answer calls and carry out admin duties with accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Good standards of computer literacy, and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm and the pay rate for this role is £9.00 per hour.
If interested, please forward a copy of your up to date CV.