Head Chef Contract Catering Blanford £10.50p/h Monday to FridayRole Overview:Our client is a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility...
Front of House Assistant Manager - FOOD LED COUNTNRY PUB - Farnham
£9.50 per Hour - 45 - 48 Hours Per Week
A fantastic opportunity to join an award winning Pub Company that operates in the Dorset and Hampshire area.
Offering an interesting and extensive drinks selection alongside a fine wine list in our friendly bar and our menus use local and seasonal ingredients in traditional British dishes and we are delighted to have been awarded 2 Rosettes for our efforts. Above the pub we have 8 stylish and comfortable bedrooms and a further 8 in Moles Cottage our stunning self-catering accommodation.
This cracking pub is in the heart of beautiful countryside and we are looking for a lover of countryside pursuits to take it by the helm. We are looking for a smooth operator with previous experience in high quality pubs with rooms and dealing with shooting parties is essential.
We are not your usual "pub group". We want people with creativity, individuality and flair to bring your own special brand of magic to our family and our pubs, so if you're looking for a cookie cutter operation then we are NOT for you.
We are looking for the real straight shooters. Sound like you? If you're the experienced hospitality specialist in your family why not join ours? In exchange we offer a great deal of autonomy, a great financial package and the chance to put your stamp on a fantastic business.
Essential Key Skills Required -
- Strong relevant experience in managing a busy fresh food pub, hotel or restaurant preferably with experience in organising and managing weddings and banquets.
- Passionate about fresh seasonal food and achieving exceptional customer satisfaction results.
- Honest and hard working.
- Personable and a good motivator of staff.
- A good commercial background and understanding or food / liquor margins and cost control.
- A capable and engaging leader who can lead by example.
- Fun and enthusiastic personality who will enjoy the role.
- Proficient in IT with an understanding of spread sheets, word processing and social media.
- Great Hourly Rate
- + Great tips, roughly £3000 per annum
- Company pension
- 28 days holiday