Chef de Partie Fareham Hotel Salary of £22,000 The role: An excellent Chef de Partie required for this international hotel group who have a world...
Sous Chef - £28,000 - 4* Hotel - Fareham
4* Modern Luxury Hotel close set between the coastal towns of Southampton and Portsmouth and renowned for its four-star approach to everything it does.
Looking for a Sous Chef to join brigade to work in the AA Rosette kitchen providing outstanding service. You will be working 43.5 hrs per week - 2 days off - straight shifts - all overtime paid.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Senior Sous Chef (Fareham):
* To supervise and motivate the Junior Chefs
* To produce and present the dishes to meet the required standard
* To assist with managing and maintaining the stock and storage
* To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy at all times
* To help with creating new recipes and assist with writing menus
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef (Fareham):
* Experience at Sous Chef level
* Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
* A creative flair with a passion for the hospitality industry
* Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate the team
* 28 days holiday per financial year
* Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
* Long service benefits after 5 years
* Spa Membership
* Child care vouchers
* Healthcare benefits
* Annual salary of £28,000 per annum + Tips
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.