A leading technology financial services company are seeking experienced Customer Service Advisors to be the first point of call for customers.After experiencing considerable growth over...
Are you passionate about Customer Service?
Would you like a vibrant, fun working environment?
Want to join an International Business with exciting career opportunities?
We can give you all the above and more... You will be joining our client as a Temporary colleague in the first instance with a view to moving to become a permanent member of the team.
You will enjoy an hourly rate of £9.74 (rising to £10.64 after 12 weeks) and accrue holiday as you temp, along with access to other benefits including pension, retail discounts and more.
Your day to day role will include:
- Answering inbound telephone calls from customers, dealing with queries and resolving issues.
- Liaising with the store network and other internal departments to ensure swift resolution of customer enquiries.
- Managing a busy email inbox and ensure you are replying to customer queries.
- Making outbound calls as required to help resolve customer issues.
- Ability to demonstrate that you are passionate about delivering a high level of service through written and oral communication.
- Excellent Customer Service skills, ideally on the telephone in a query based environment
- A flexible approach to your workload.
- The desire to be successful and deliver outstanding quality in all you do.
The Contact Centre opening hours are Monday to Friday between 08.00am and 19.00pm and 09.00 to 17.00 Saturaday and Sunday (during peak periods hours could increase to 08.00 to 21.00). With this in mind, you will work a flexible shift pattern working a total of 37 hours per week, with 1 weekend in 3.