Are you an experienced, passionate and proactive Senior Chef De Partie who is willing to go that extra mile and has a positive attitude?A great...
Are you an experienced, passionate and proactive Chef De Partie who is willing to go that extra mile and has a positive attitude?
A great opportunity as just arisen for a Chef De Partie to work for a Conference Centre based in Windsor.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player and an excellent cook, with previous experience in a similar role, you will be hard-working, with good all-round kitchen skills.
Key information (Chef De Partie):
- Salary : £26,000 per annum
- Working hours: 40 hours per week / shifts bases
- Location : Windsor (SL4)
- Own transportation required
Benefits (Chef De Partie):
- Optional contributory pension
- Meals on duty
- 25 days annual leave per calendar year plus eight bank/public holidays
- Free Parking
Key Responsibilities (Chef De Partie):
- To ensure the smooth running of the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- To assist with menu planning, orders, checking and storing deliveries and rotas as directed by the Head Chef
- To assist the Head Chef to minimise food loss and wastage
- To ensure compliance of all cleaning schedules required for the kitchen
- To assist with the training and development of the kitchen staff
- To ensure that statutory regulations including Food Safety and COSHH are adhered to in the absence of management
- To prepare and assist at special functions which may sometimes be outside normal working hours
- To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary from time to time
- Be able to work unsupervised and manage your own workload
- You will have excellent people skills
- You will be creative and motivated and will have excellent communication skills
- experience of working in a fast-paced demanding environment
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.