We are currently recruiting for an experienced customer service adviser to work in a prestigious banking environment. THE ROLE:Managing inbound & outbound customer queries...
We are currently recruiting for an experienced customer service adviser to work in a prestigious banking environment. Managing inbound & outbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products.
- Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at the first point of contact and escalate when required
- Build long-lasting professional relationships with the customers that will exceed their expectations
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the bank by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add.
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for banking customers in line with specified process and procedures
- Provide a high-quality service to customers comprising of handling inbound & outbound calls and undertaking a range of processing tasks. This will be achieved as part of a flexible model to support the business in meeting customer demands within agreed service levels.
- Excellent customer service background
- Computer literate
- Good written and spoken English
- Able to prioritise workload and work efficiently
- Must have high attention to detail
- Use initiative to resolve complex queries and problems
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- Keen for a career in banking
- Quick learner and hardworking
- Stable employment history
- Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
- Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
- Overtime and bonus incentives
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts and reward schemes
- Annual Bonus
- Weekly pay
- Progress within banking
- Dedicated consultant
Hours and pay:
- £9.63 per hour + Bonus + Unsociable Hours pay
- Monday - Sunday, 5 days out of seven
- Shift rota between 08.00 AM - 23:00 PM
- 8-week rota
* INTERVIEWING NOW! *
APPLY TODAY to find out more about the roles available and to be interviewed this week!