The Role: We have a unique opportunity for someone to join us as Office Administrator/ Management Support Administrator supporting all administration functions within our Birmingham...
Recruiting for a Business Support Processor!!
To carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service, duties and where appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues, in order to deliver a quality service to customers in line with agreed service standards.
* Carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service duties, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
* As appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues, giving appropriate advice, guidance and direction to ensure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
* Respond to a range of demanding enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given.
* Act as a source of expertise to junior / less experience team members providing coaching as support where necessary and arranging more formal training as appropriate.
* Contribute to the appraisal process, collecting and keeping appropriate data.
* Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes / procedures / systems.
* Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
* When required support line management with the implementation of changes in own work area.
* Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
You will ideally have experience in customer service and managing a team.
If you think this is the job for you. APPLY NOW!!