Class 1 Drivers required to work with a well-established award-winning logistics company based in Inverness. You will be delivering a wide variety of products, mainly pallet based runs to customers in Inverness area. Trunking runs to Glasgow and Edinburgh also available. The company has a modern fleet of vehicles to make your runs that bit smoother. Long distance, local multi-drop and Nightshift trunking roles available. This is a temporary position but there is the opportunity for the driver to become a permanent member of staff with the site. The payrate is competitive (PAYE) plus Holiday pay and pension contribution provided.
- Driving HGV 1 artic company vehicles
- Local, multi-drop and distance runs available (Inverness area)
- Some heavy lifting involved
- Working in accordance with relevant driving legislation
- The site operates 24/7
- Dayshift and nightshift drivers required
- Majority of shifts are Monday to Friday shift patterns
- Occasional weekend shifts available
Experience & Qualifications
- Full Class 1 Driving Licence is essential
- CPC is essential
- Digital Tacho Card is essential
What Blue Arrow offer our drivers:
- Possibilities of temp to permanent opportunities
- Large range of local and national clients in the Inverness area covering distance, multi-drop and trunking runs.
- Monthly vouchers to be won with the BA Superstar of the month
- All payrates are PAYE with additional holiday pay and pension contribution.
Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest recruitment businesses, dedicated to providing bespoke staffing solutions through a network of specialist branches and on-site locations. For over 50 years, our priority has been to work in partnership with our clients and candidates to secure long-term relationships. AGY
If you have the relevant driving experience and driving qualifications please submit your CV by clicking on apply.