Blue Arrow are excited to be working with our client to recruit for a talented Chef de Partie for their luxury hotel in the heart...
Blue Arrow are proud to be working with our client, one of the leading 5 star hotels in Scotland, to recruit a talented Chef de Partie to assist in the smooth running of the award winning kitchen brigade. Our client, as well as being a leading hotel in Scotland, also have the biggest banqueting and meeting facilities in Edinburgh.
As the Chef de Partie within in the restaurant in the hotel, you'll be required to cover the diverse kitchen that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner whilst maintaining the high standards that are expected. The culinary style is British food which combines contemporary flavours with traditional techniques whilst only using the fresh ingredients of the finest quality.
In order to be considered for the role of Chef de Partie, you will have at least 3 years' experience of working in a rosette kitchen environment, including banqueting experience. You will be able to demonstrate being able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team. The ideal Chef de Partie, will also be knowledgeable of classic food preparations, dishes and cooking.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Running your own section in the kitchen
* Full knowledge of all standard procedures and policies relating to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation
* Full awareness of the menu items, recipes and presentation standards
* Ensuring that all dishes leaving the kitchen are to the highest standards and in line with the menu
In return, you will receive the following benefits:
* Competitive salary
* Additional training to further your career and aid in career progression
* Unlimited career opportunities within this International brand
* Uniform, including complimentary laundry
* Free meals on duty
* Dental and optical plans
* Discounted hotel breaks and F&B
Apply now to be immediately considered for the role.