Chef de Partie-4* Hotel-Poole-£20K 22k + TipsRole Overview:Our client is a fabulous 4 star hotel set in an exclusive coastal location of Poole. They are...
Chef de Partie-4* Hotel-Poole-£20K - 22k + Tips
Our client is a fabulous 4 star hotel set in an exclusive coastal location of Poole. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie to join their team. The company offers competitive salary and excellent opportunities for progression. As a Chef de Partie you will work 5 out of 7 days per week, on a various shift pattern. 90% of the time the kitchen aims to give two days off together to help with Work Life balance and promote that within their kitchen.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie (Poole):
* To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
* To keep all working areas clean and tidy
* To supervise and motivate the team
* To comply with hotel's health and safety and food safety legislations
* To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie (Poole):
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Previous experience in a similar role
The Reward/Benefits - Chef de Partie (Poole)
* Salary of up to £22,000 per annum
* Great career progression opportunities
* Great Kitchen environment
* Great group discounts on accommodation, Food and Drink and others
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.