Are you a talented Sous Chef, or Junior Sous Chef, looking for your next role?Do you have experience of working in a 5 star hotel?...
Blue Arrow are excited to be working with our client to recruit for a talented Junior Sous Chef for their historical hotel in the heart of Edinburgh to work in their busy and hard-working team. This hotel has won multiple awards and are extremely proud of their accomplishments and are looking for a Junior Sous Chef to help them secure future success.
You will have passion, drive and enthusiasm and be willing to work hard and reap the rewards. Work/life balance is important to the company ethos, and this role will be moving to a 4 on 3 off in order to assist with this, alongside a competitive salary.
The ideal candidate will love creating food from the best ingredients, and have a creativity and flair when creating new dishes. You will have a keen eye for detail and always work to the highest standards. And have the belief that working in a restaurant is not just a job, but a fascination.
* Prepare, cook and present dishes
* Support, mentor and train junior members of staff
* To assist the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
* To plan, prioritise and organise daily workloads
* Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, food hygiene and health & safety
In return for your hard work and dedication, these are some of the rewards that you can expect to receive:
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, which rise each year up to a maximum of 33 days
* Discounted stay within the group of hotels
* Discount for the restaurant
* Free meals on duty
* Chef whites supplied
In order to be considered for the role, candidates must been have been operating at a similar level, with effective team working and networking skills along with the ability to work independently.
Submit your CV now for immediate consideration.