Blue Arrow are excited to be working with our client to recruit for a talented Pastry Chef de Partie for their luxury hotel in the...
Blue Arrow are excited to be working with our client to recruit for a talented Chef de Partie for their luxury hotel in the heart of Edinburgh to work in their busy and hard-working team.
You will have passion, drive and enthusiasm and be willing to work hard and reap the rewards. Our client is invested in their chefs and offer training and development such as Level 2 and 3 qualifications all the way up to Head Chef level. Their training has had a great success rate to date, and this will continue to thrive.
The ideal candidate will love creating food from the best ingredients, and have a creativity and flair when creating new dishes. You will have a keen eye for detail and always work to the highest standards. And have the belief that working in a restaurant is not just a job, but a fascination.
* Prepare, cook and present dishes
* Support and mentor junior members of staff and train where necessary
* To assist the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
* Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, food hygiene and health & safety
In return for your hard work and dedication, these are some of the rewards that you can expect to receive:
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, which rise each year up to a maximum of 33 days
* Discounted stay within the group of hotels
* Discount for the restaurant
* Free meals on duty
* Chef whites supplied
In order to be considered for the role, candidates must demonstrate a solid work history, relevant experience in a similar environment and be motivated to learn new skills and to develop in the next step of their career.
Submit your CV now for immediate consideration.