Warehouse Operative required for an immediate start for our client based in Swadlincote. As a Warehouse Operative/Picker, you will be required to order pick...
Warehouse Operatives Castle Donnington
Location: Castle Donnington
Contract type: Temporary to Permeant
Blue Arrow Recruitment are working in partnership with a large distribution warehouse based in Castle Donington, we are recruiting for an experience Warehouse Operatives on a temporary to permeant basis.
Working on site of one the regions strongest and most reputable companies, you could be working for an extremely secure contract providing full time working hours.
The working hours
Your Working hours will be working Monday to Friday 6am till 4pm, perfect for anyone looking for full time ongoing work.
If you have a car and are flexible with locations, great! If you're limited to public transport, not to worry! There is a 24 hour bus service (Skylink) which can get you to work for the starting time of 6am. The site is based 20 minutes away from Derby in a car and 40 to 45 minutes via bus.
The working environment
This is a Family run business and you are certainly not just a number here, if the directors are ever around on the shop floor they will speak to you via your name, hard work will defiantly be rewarded, The warehouse is large and a brand new site, very bright and open,
Roles and responsibilities will involve:
Your main role will involve loading and unloading heavy furniture deliveries from containers mainly involving manual labour. However see below more responsibilities you may be covering.
* You will be working within the goods in and goods department
* You will be completing general warehouse duties
* You will be checking for damaged or missing products
* You will ensure movement of heavy goods are moved effectively and safely either by hand or forklift
* Adhere to health and safety at all times
* Chance to gain temporary to permeant placement after 12 to 13 weeks
* Weekly pay from Blue Arrow
* Free on site parking
* Family run business treated as an individual not just a number
* Reputable company with a strong client base
* Monday to Friday day shift patterns NO WEEKENDS
* You will have strong experience in a warehousing environment
* You will have ABLITY TO WORK WITH HEAVY GOODS - essential please consider this before applying
* You will have HAPPY TO WORK ON THEIR FEET FOR 8 HOURS PLUS A DAY.
* You will have Logistics and warehousing background
* You will have FLT Counter balance license dated within the last 3 years (desired but not essential.)
* You are Fantastic at working towards targets
* You will have good experience within health and safety
* You will have good literacy and numeracy skills
* You will have be consistent and reliable
* Have own transport and access to vehicle desired but not essential.
* Any of the following would also be of huge benefit.
CLICK APPLY TODAY, and we will be in contact to discuss your application.