Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with one of Derbyshire's most reputable and established companies based in Alfreton.Our client are responsible...
Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit a number of temporary customer service administrators based in Pride Park, Derby. We have a number of positions available, in which would be providing administrative and customer service support to businesses and clients.
Please note these are temporary positions starting as soon as possible for approximately for 3-4 months, with the possibility of extending further or for longer opportunities.
Pay Rate: £8.21 p/h
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
9:00am - 5:30pm
9:30am - 6:00pm
Located just outside of Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone from Derby or the surrounding areas with their own transport. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services.
About the Role
You would be working as key member of the team working alongside other colleagues in a fast paced office environment.
Duties will include:
* Understand and correctly record customer policies, bookings and profiles in all relevant company systems
* To highlight service, savings, processes and policy compliance opportunities to the operational management team
* To build strong relationships with internal and/or external customers
* To obtain an accurate and comprehensive customer needs brief by using appropriate questioning techniques
* To process bookings, amendments and cancellations within service level agreement (SLA) through multiple contact channels
* To deliver excellent customer service quality and accuracy in line with the expected standard of your role, ensuring you meet the requirements of the customer in a timely manner
* Understand cross team/ dept. impacts of poor data and ensure accuracy of data entry
* To effectively resolve internal and external customer and supplier queries, escalating where appropriate
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Previous administration experience
* Good communicator
* Good use of initiative
* Excellent communication skills
* Good telephone manner
* Ability to work well independently
* Ability to work well in a team
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisation. This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work to either suit short term commitments, or as a chance for longer term employment.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.