Sous Chef Gastro Pub Whitchurch £12/hour Live- In Available Are you a Sous Chef who is looking for a new challenge? I am looking for...
Sous Chef - Pub/Restaurant - Near Thatcham - Up to £30,000 PA
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sous Chef to join a friendly team at a Pub/Restaurant on the outskirts of Thatcham. Beautiful country side setting.
As a strong Sous Chef, you will be responsible for your own section within the kitchen which delivers lunch and dinner service using fresh local ingredients. You will be responsible for prepping, ordering and supporting the head chef.
Currently open Tuesday - Sunday am and pm. Once they have a bigger team they will also be opening on Mondays
The ideal Chef would possess the following attributes...
* Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
* Handle pressure calmly and professionally
* Prepare and service your section.
* Ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times and to ensure that the kitchen areas, designated equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
The ideal Chef will have:
* Experience of working as a Sous Chef
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* An understanding of food safety and health and safety within the Kitchen.
* Positive attitude and driven to achieve
* Great working hours, only straight shifts
* Competitive salary, bonus scheme, and pension
* Beer allowance
* Training and development, supporting your individual career pathway
* A great place to come to work and be proud of; set in the beautiful Berkshire countryside
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more d