I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Chef Manager for my client's.My client is one of the leading contract caterers, with a strong focus...
My client has a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding Cook - Chef on a Monday to Friday basis. You will be responsible for preparing approx. 50 meals daily.
Key Information: Cook
- Salary: £10.50 p/h - Negotiable
- Working Hours: 8.30am till 1.00pm, 22.5 hrs
- Working pattern: Monday to Friday
- Location: SE27 - West Norwood
Main Duties: Cook
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Responsible for 3 other team member
- Perform daily checks including Health & Safety, COSHH regulations and food safety
- Working together with the team
- Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
Experience/ Qualifications: Cook
- Min Level 2 in Food & Hygiene
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in all situations
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.