I am currently recruiting for an experienced administrator to work for one of Edinburgh's leading employers. The Role 6 month contract35 hours per week Mon-Fri...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for temporary administrators to work for a reputable client within the Scottish Government. If you are immediately available and looking to work within the Public Sector, Blue Arrow would love to hear from you!
We are looking for someone to contribute towards the provision of a quality Support Service carrying out a variety of functions covering Registry, Paper keeping, Mail and Courier Services together with administrative support and other ad-hoc services as required. In this Multi Task role the amount of time spent on each activity will vary on a day-to-day basis and will be dependent on those deemed essential for the efficient and effective operation of the corporate functions.
Hours; 37 hours per week
Location; EH12, Edinburgh
*Candidates must have an enhanced disclosure prior to starting this assignment*
* Experience of filing, archiving and record keeping systems.
* Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel.
* Excellent customer care skills
* Ability to liaise with staff and customers at all levels both within the organisation and externally
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Ability to effectively prioritise workloads to meet required timescales and deadlines
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV today or call 0131 220 4121 for more information.