Due to enormous growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join a small, friendly Company based in Greater ManchesterThis is a permanent...
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS (BANKING) £10.12 PER HOUR
EVENINGS ONLY - 4pm-10pm
Manchester City Centre
Duration - 6 - 12 Months
Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
Competitive pay rate
Overtime and bonus incentives
Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
Immediate access to online retail discounts
Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
Potential to become permanent
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting experienced Administrators in MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE to work for one of the leading banks in the UK as Administrative Assistants, to execute highly sensitive duties and offer excellent customer service at all times.
The suitable candidate will be an experienced Administrator with very high attention to detail, be able to follow company processes and procedures, have good decision making skills, have excellent communication and customer service and be very empathetic. You will have an excellent telephone manner, good IT skills and be able to use Microsoft Office Applications competently.
This is a temporary position for an initial period of 6 Months. The pay rate will be £10,12 per hour and successful candidates will work Monday to Friday 16:00 TO 22:00 for 30 hours a week. You may be required to work an occasional Saturday but you will be given notice in advance. Shortlisted candidates need to be available for interview as soon as possible.
The successful candidates will undergo vetting for credit checks, criminal record checks and referencing for the last 5 years. Following successful interview and vetting the successful candidates will commence work on 23rd September 2019. They will undergo training for a period of 4 - 6 WEEKS and will therefore not be able to take any holidays during that period.
Carries out a range of more complex clerical/technical support tasks to deliver a quality service to customers or internal colleagues in line with agreed service standards. May be required to provide coaching and support to less experienced colleagues
Key Duties of the Administrators
* Carry out more complex clerical/technical support tasks where answers are readily available but some judgement may be required, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures.
* Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries & issues escalating as appropriate.
* You may be required to make outbound calls to follow up on the cases you are processing
* Act as a source of expertise to junior/less experienced colleagues providing coaching and support where necessary and identifying more formal training where appropriate.
* Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems.
* Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
* When required support line management with implementation of changes in own work area
* Demonstrate the clients' core values & behaviours as an active team member
* Work is typically allocated and monitored on a weekly to monthly time frame
* Credit check
* Criminal record check
* Sanctions check
* CIFAS check
* Referencing up to 5 years
To apply please email your CV or call Natasha Lewis for further details on 0161 228 7542