Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding Customer Service? Do you have previous experience in a face to face Customer Service role? You could...
We currently have an excellent and exciting opportunity for an experienced Serviced/Managed offices Buiding Manager to work with an ever growing office rental business in London.
This position is working Monday to Friday office hours paying between £30-£35k per annum. The job will suit anyone who has been in an management position previously working within serviced or managed offices and looking to grow in an expanding company.
Main duties are:
- Encouraging ongoing client connections by arranging events and meet ups
- Ensure client file data meets compliance standards and is captured in line with regulations
- Carry out regular building walks to generate the achievement of high visual standards
- Work in partnership with the Portfolio Manager and support with new business viewings and walk ins as and when needed
- On site team management including arranging daily plans and schedules, overseeing opening and closing procedures, conducting morning meetings and monthly team meetings
- Troubleshooting day to day IT & Telcoms issues, escalating where appropriate
- Arrange client alterations when required using the Freshdesk platform
- Manage adherence to the building security measures including safe storage of access keys and cards
- Line management and resourcing experience
- Financial awareness, cost effective building management, billing and invoicing experience
- Excellent MS Office, in particular Word and Excel skills
- Service Industry/customer facing experience
- Health and Safety Regulations knowledge
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's at A-C/8-4 grade or equivalent
- Extensive member facing and customer service experience
- Previous services offices management is essential
If this position is for you APPLY NOW with your CV