Customer Service Officer 6 Month ContractChichesterFixed Term Contract for 6 Months£20,185 Pro Rata35 hours per weekBlue Arrow is currently looking to recruit an experience Customer...
Customer Service Officer
12 Month Contract
£20,185 Pro Rata
35 hours per week
Blue Arrow is currently looking to recruit an experience Customer Service Officer, for a 6 month contract, based out of their Chichester Office. The client is a leading provider of affordable homes.
Customer Queries may relate to various Resident Services across the business, for example: Property Maintenance reports, Tenancy Queries or ASB reporting.
Main Duties of a Customer Service Officer
* Provide proactive and flexible front-line, telephone Customer Service support to Chichester Residents.
* Ensure performance targets are met and a comprehensive service is delivered that meets the needs of internal and external customers.
* Demonstrate competent use of MS Office packages including excel, word and power point, along with in-house customer relationship management (CRM) and Northgate systems in order to maintain and manage relevant customer information to a consistently high standard.
* Responding to and resolving customer queries and issues; ensuring efficiency and continuous improvement to the standard of service delivered to all residents.
* 6 months call centre experience is essential
* Works well under pressure
* Good telephone manners
* Experience in dealing with high numbers of incoming and outgoing calls
Please APPLY NOW