Sous Chef £28,000 Public House LIVE IN AVAILABLE 45 hours per week Minimum.WarehamAre you a Sous Chef looking for an incredible opportunity to put flair...
Sous Chef-4* Hotel-£24K-£25K+Tips
Our client is a fabulous 4 star hotel set in an exclusive coastal location of Poole. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Sous Chef to help run their busy fresh food kitchen alongside the Head Chef. The company offers competitive salary, great tips and excellent opportunities for progression. As a Sous chef you will work 5 out of 7 days per week, on a various shift pattern.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef:
* Overall responsibility of the kitchen operation when the Head Chef is not on duty
* Producing and presenting the dishes to meet the required rosette standard
* To assist with managing and maintaining the stock and storage
* To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy at all times
* To help with creating new recipes and assist with writing menus
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef:
* Experience at Sous Chef or Head Chef level, cooking to a rosette standard
* A creative flair with a passion for fresh produce
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
* Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate the team
The Reward/Benefits - Sous Chef:
* Salary of up to £25,000 per annum
* Great tips
* Excellent career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.