Are you a cleaner looking for work? I have an ongoing opportunity in Rugeley for a part time cleaner working 8am-12pm Monday to Friday.Cleaner Responsibilities: Cleaning, stocking...
Warehouse/Office Cleaners required - Castle Donington
Contract type: Temporary
Hourly rate: £8.21
We are currently recruiting for cleaners with previous experience. We have multiple roles available to start immediately, predominantly working in offices and Factory's, which will include cleaning: staff facilities, offices, canteens and factory areas.
This role would suit those who are looking for flexible working hours around other commitments such as: studies, child care or even just another job.
Travel and Working Hours:
The working hours will generally be a mixture of days and evenings, usually it would be working Monday to Friday. The working hours will always be discussed with you ahead of you accepting the assignment.
If you don't have access to your own vehicle - don't worry as there is a 'Skylink' bus available which operates 24/7.
The working environment:
Due to the various different types of sites we cover your working environment will change from site to site. There are always opportunities in other roles. We will look to place you in the most comfortable environments for you. We currently supply to contract catering sites, event sites, Schools and Care homes, hotels, restaurants, offices and various warehouses.
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated consultant
* Flexible hours
* Mixtures of shifts.
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the chance to win high street shopping vouchers.
* Different working environments - every day is different
* Cleaning offices/factories
* Using chemicals and cleaning equipment
* Cleaning toilets and canteen areas
* Operating industrial machinery (if required)
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience in cleaning environment
* Good time management
* Happy to work on their feet for long periods of time
* Happy to conduct cleaning of all areas in the business i.e. toilets, offices, factory areas
* UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there are bus routes available
* Able to start immediately
If this is something you would be interested in please CLICK TO APPLY today.