Andover£9.63p/h EVENING SHIFTAre you looking for an opportunity to work for one of the leading employers in Andover? In return you can expect excellent rates...
Job Role: Pensions Data Entry Team
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Pay Rate: £9.00 p/h
We are recruiting for UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 62,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
Governmental Contractors support and deliver a range of outsourced services on behalf of the council including;
- Property Consultancy
- HR & Payroll
- Customer Services
- Occupational Health
- Health & Safety
- Governmental Service Information
We provide Customer Services to a number of other central government authorizes from our Ringwood base.
We are looking for focused individuals to join our team based in Ringwood. The successful candidate will join a thriving business unit and will be required to have the determination and focus to drive to make a real difference to the running of the team.
- To deal confidently, promptly and courteously with the public, Contractors and colleagues. To provide excellent customer service such that the service presents a good image of the site and inspires confidence in the provision of services.
- To Deal with Financial Information and to manage excel spreadsheets
- Administration & Client Communication
- To provide clear and concise responses to all inquiries and to ensure all information given is correct and accurate in response to the customer inquiry.
- To ensure that records, computer systems and information are maintained in an effective and correct manner.
- To refer unresolved actions to the Team Leader or relevant body for completion.
- To log, resolve, analyse and respond to complaints.
- To contribute to a safe working environment for colleagues and staff, and to act in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- To adhere to the Data Protection Act
- To escalate unresolved issues to the Team Leader in the first instance.
- To promote a positive image
- To remain focused on the business requirements
- To assist the team in achieving the Service Level requirements
- To take part in team briefings and training programs
- To assist with customer surveys
- To provide cover for other teams as required
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Clear speaking voice
- The ability to work under pressure
- Good keyboard skills
- The ability to work under own initiative within a team based environment
- Self motivated
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to diffuse potentially confrontational situations and to remain calm and reasonable when dealing with difficult calls
We look forwards to your application and helping you into a new and exciting role in a Governmental Contractor.